I LOVE CHEESE
A special itinerary in Brembana Valley: discover beautiful landscapes and famous italian cheeses
arrival at Bergamo Airport where you will find your motorhome waiting for you near the airport, ready to go to Brembana Valley. Night stop in a farmhouse.
visit some cheese producers in Valley Brembana and Valtaleggio, tastings of different cheeses and local products. Typical dinner in a fermhose restaurant.
Night stop in farmhouse.
Free time to visit San Pellegrino, Cornello dei Tasso and Oneta, the birthplace of Arlequin. Night stop in farmhouse.
return to Orio al Serio and departure.
• 1 typical dinner for 4 people
• 3 overnight stops in farmhouse
• 1 entry to cheese manufacturer in Brembana Valley
• 1 entry to cheese manufacturer in Taleggio Valley
• 4-day (three nights) motorhome rental, included kit bed and Kitchen kit
If you arrive at Milan Orio, we’ll include a free pick up/drop off and transfer to our depot (a five-minute drive).
For further information: