Qui trovate le risposte alle domande più frequenti per utilizzare un camper a noleggio.

Can I bring my own bicycle from home ?
Of course you can! On request all our vehicles can be fitted with a bike rack for 1,2,3 or 4 bikes. Up to two, we can fit free of charge.
Can I rent a vehicle with automatic drive ?
We're very sorry but all our vehicles have manual transmission.
Can I use/recharge electrical appliances (eg. mobilephone, digital camera, etc) that I've brought from home?
The battery on the vehicle is 12V so it's necessary to have an inverter which cah be plugged into the cigarette lighter. For €10, you can hire one to save you bringing yours.
Do I need to have a special licence ?
In order to drive one of our vehicles you only need to have a standard driving licence as all the vehicles in our fleet are below 3.5t.
How much autonomy does the vehicle have?
All our vehicles are diesel and have a tank capacity of 70 litres (+10 litres in reserve). However, we recommend not pushing your luck.
All vehicles have two batteries; one for the engine and one for day-to-day use of the motorhome which can last up to 4 days without having to recharge it (both batteries are 12V).
We also supply two gas cylinders, one already attached and the other spare and each one will last as much as four days if used moderately!
How much water is there in the water tanks ?
It depends on the vehicle you rent. Some vehicles have a capacity of 100 litres others 120 litres. Don't forget you can refill the watertank at service stations or at campsites!!
If I rent the vehicle in winter, will it get cold inside?
The heating system in the moterhome is more than sufficient to keep it nice and warm inside and the motorhome comes complete with a thermal cover to put inside the windscreen. What's more, the bed kit has got extra padding...just in case!
We also supply snowchains free of charge.
Once I've left the depot am I on my own?
Absolutely not!You will be given an emergency mobile phone number which you can call 24hr/24hrs 7 days a week in order to resolve any queries/problems you have. And don't worry if you can't speak Italian as someone will be able to assist you in English!!
What accessories are included in the price of the rental ?
All our vehicles are equipped with the following: sun-blind, bike-rack, radio, alarm for both the vehicle and internal area, fire extinguisher, battery charger to use when vehicle is stationed in a campsite, waterpipe to refill water tank, net to hinder falling from overhead beds, thermal windscreen blinds and for winter breaks we also include snow chains.
What do I do with my luggage?
Once we have picked you up from the airport and brought you to our depot, explained how to use the motorhome and you have unpacked your suitcases, you can leave them in a safe place in our depot.
What do I need to bring from home?
For a small charge, we can supply you with everything you will need including bedding and even everything you will need for cooking, eating and cleaning. Please refer to the page on accessories for prices and a list of what is provided.Just bring your personal belongings,your clothes and course yourself!!
What speed can I drive at?
In theory at the same speed as any other four-wheel vehicle. However, we would advise you not to exceed 110kph on motorways and to mantain a greater distance from the vehicle in front of you due to the weight of your motorhome.

Booking Camper Fly & Drive Camper Valtesse Noleggi srl
Via Angelo Mazzi, 38
24018 Villa d’Almè
Tel./Fax +39 035.296386

REA 365001
Capitale Sociale € 10.000,00 i.v.
Registro Imprese di BG
nr. 03284940164

P.IVA 03284940164


We are dealers:

xs sm md lg